Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekend Outfit & Cat Dress


My husband and I usually spend our weekends at a cafe, just reading or chatting. Though, I was in the mood of strolling and discovering new shops, so I convinced my husband to go for a short-little-walk. To go with my white T-shirt which actually has a white-lined tiger print on it, I chose rose printed pants. Also, I wanted to give this look a little bit of accent, so I picked neon yellow chain earrings and a leather clutch bag.


I found an interesting arty wall with a bunch of pics on it.




This is no secret that I am an impulsive shopper, so today when this quirky dress caught my eye for some reason, I felt like I needed to get it NOW. I don't know why, because I'm not a skirt kind of girl nor a cat lover, but I instantly fell in love with this!! Maybe there is something about this cat's eyes that made me not think about my budget of this month (yes, and those eyes look a bit scary). This is a kind of dress that you love or hate, but I think it's good to go for new type of clothes you've never tried. I'm thinking of wearing this with sneakers and little accessories since it has a huge statement (CAT) in front as well as its back.

Half of the dress is jersey material (super comfy!) and the other half is chiffon.

MEOW!!


White top: LOFT82
Earrings: LOFT82
Clutch bag: Popbasic


No comments:

Post a Comment