Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Budget for my little trip to Seattle

So, my husband and I are going to Seattle this weekend. But we're not spending time together there because my husband is going to PAX (in short, it's one of the most famous game conferences), and for me, it's gonna be exploring Seattle and a shopping weekend. I love shopping in the States as I can get most of the stuff cheaper than Canada (obviously it excites me a lot). But I need to take a moment and think about how much I can actually spend in Seattle. Unfortunately, I had an unexpected expense the other day, so now I have much less budget than I was planning. In other words, I am broke (sigh).

Here's my budget: $120 (not including food)

I know it is not a lot of money, but I think it's kind of interesting to see if I can stay on my budget (which I really have to), and how many items that are worth money I can purchase. I'm hoping to get some makeup and clothing pieces for upcoming Fall.

By the way, I've just realized the fact that I usually don't set the EXACT budget whenever I go shopping, so this is going to be my first attempt to achieve this strict (?) goal.

Anyway, it's time for bed. See you world!!


No comments:

Post a Comment