Thursday, August 22, 2013

Random Wish List vol.1

Random Wish List vol.1

Random Wish List vol.1 by flaminky featuring free people tops

It might sound weird, but in my opinion, the less money you have, the more you feel like spending money. I mean, this at least applies to my friends and myself. So, I thought it would be a better idea to just put things that I might possibly purchase in the future together to calm myself down to be a smart shopper.

These are just clothes, shoes and a bag that I "randomly" picked up from random websites. The Summer is nearly ending, and the Fall fashion is starting to come out which excites me a lot. Also, after spending a lot of time at work, browsing online shopping websites makes me feel a bit better. 

Well, today was a long day for me, so I should probably go get some rest! 

Good night world and see you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment