Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Baking and Gaming at Midnight


So tonight, all the sudden at midnight, I was in this weird impulsive baking mood and baked a caramel banana bread. I know I just told myself in the previous post that I would eat healthy, yet of course I ended up making the most sugary stuff and ate it at the worst time of day. Sometimes, I get this "I gotta make something" feeling which I just cannot resist (and it's mostly at the worst times). Anyway, it turned out to be the best banana bread I've ever made although it caved in right in the middle (actually a big hole...), my husband and I were digging into the banana bread. Oh, I didn't take a picture, but I also baked a sponge cake. I'm thinking of decorating the cake with whipping cream and some fruits tomorrow. Can't wait!


Whenever my husband and I are not tired enough to go to bed, we play Mario Kart on Nintendo DS. We love playing against each other and sometimes we don't even know when to stop. It's been becoming our evening tradition. By the way, my favorite character to play is definitely Yoshi and the vacuum is my favorite kart. I would say my husband is super good at playing any games... more precisely, he is a nerd, but I constantly beat him, so I guess I am good at this game. *high five*



No comments:

Post a Comment